Spirit Salad Enlighteners
Peaches 'N Herb
Peaches & Zesty Herbs
The delicious taste of peaches with zesty herbs to offset the sweetness and enhance the depth of flavor. This dressing started as a chunky sauce served heated on pork and still can be used in this manner. A must try on chicken.
So you can see this product goes beyond just a salad dressing:
- It can also be used as a dip or marinade.
- Use with chilled turkey, chicken, pork, or ham for a simple but great taste enhancement.
- Exciting on French bread, subs, or veggie pita sandwiches.
- Stir into yellow rice for an elegant side dish.
- Heat and thicken then use on cream cheese and serve with crackers, oh so good!
- Use as a fruit salsa with chips, simple but sweet.
- Try on crackers with blue cheese and a slice of apple or pear for a terrific and quick taste treat.
We're collecting ideas for a new "Recipes" page.
We'd love an from you telling us your favorite ways to use our products.
All natural ingredients, totally fat-free
Peaches, apricot jam, fructose, white vinegar, wine vinegar, rice vinegar, cider vinegar, water, onion powder, citric acid, parsley, crushed red pepper, salt, cayenne pepper powder, Vitamin E enriched.
This product is processed or packed on equipment that may come into contact with milk, eggs, peanuts, treenuts, fish, soy, or wheat.
Serving Size 2 tbsp (30 g)
Servings: About 13
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 35||Fat Cal. 0|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 0%|
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on 2,000 calorie diet.