No Ordinary Mustard
Sweet & Hot Mustard
This fabulous mustard has been handed down from European family to European family for many years. This is not an original Seasons Harvest recipe, but it is so excellent that we could not pass up the opportunity to share it with our customers. It has won several international awards and has often been called a mustard lover’s dream.
Made with the best ingredients, it pairs so very well with a paté and meats, poultry, fish, or even vegetables. No Ordinary Mustard is ideal to blend into sauces and salad dressings as well as just tasty on cracker snacks. Enjoy!
This terrific mustard also works well in these other ways:
- Spread on top of brie or camembert for “Brie en Croute” and heat either in or out of a pastry shell for a great hors d’oeuvre.
- Use as a sandwich spread over smoked duck and/or turkey and some leaf lettuce, sliced green apple and your favorite bread for a real sandwich treat.
- Try it on baked pork chops or grilled lamb chops to liven up their tastes.
- Fold into butter and serve with beef tenderloin “dee-lish.”
- Mix with deviled ham or canned chicken for appetizers topped with a green olive that are to die for.
- Mix with mayo for a different take on your traditional potato salad
- Use as a dip added to sour cream or yogurt for texture and flavor
- It can also be used over chicken wings as well as a glaze when barbecuing your favorite meats.
- When wanting a fresh take on deviled eggs, replace your basic mustard with our version and excite the mouth.
We're collecting ideas for a new "Recipes" page.
We'd love an from you telling us your favorite ways to use our products.
All natural ingredients, totally fat-free
Mustard seed, sugar, water, vinegar, vegetable oil, flour, salt, citric acid, xanthan gum, tumeric, vitamin E.
No trans fats, or allergens.
This product is processed or packed on equipment that may come into contact with milk, eggs, peanuts, treenuts, fish, soy, or wheat.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15 g)
Servings: About 24
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 20||Fat Cal. 10|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 0%|
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on 2,000 calorie diet.